On 20-21 March 2018, the Royal Australian Air Force will be conducting its biennial Air Power Conference. The theme will be: Air Power in a Disruptive World.
Led by top international and Australian experts, the 2-day conference will explore how geo-political strategy, environmental change and technology-based innovation are both disrupting and driving change across every level of national security.
Themes for the 2018 Air Power Conference viewed through the lens of air power, military and national strategy will include:
- Artificial intelligence and Cyber
- Energy, Climate and Nuclear Security
- Geo-Political Interests and security policy
- Space and Uninhabited Aerial Systems
- Industry Collaboration
- People, Machines and the military in the digital age